Clyst Vale Community College is a secondary and further education institution with Maths, Science and Computing Academy status, providing high quality education, life skills and vital learning experiences to students aged from 11 to 18. We are committed to providing the engaged, enlightened and well-educated citizens of tomorrow.
Our current vacancies are shown below –
Teacher of Drama 0.4 FTE working Thursdays & Fridays – Start 28th January 2019 (or as soon as possible thereafter) – Fixed term until 31st August 2019
We are looking for:
- An outstanding teacher with the ability to teach Drama at KS3, 4 & 5 with excellent subject knowledge.
- A practitioner who will work to support the successful extra-curricular programme already in place.
- A candidate with experience of teaching and assessing writing on theatrical analysis.
Closing date Monday 26th November.
Interview date Monday 3rd December.
We can offer all staff
– A positive experience of working within friendly, successful and dynamic departments
– Excellent working relationships with students
– Free on-site parking
– Subsidised breakfast & lunch
– Student & staff canteen
– Weekly PPA & non- contact sessions (teaching positions only)
– Childcare Vouchers
– Cycle scheme
– Online Educare Training System (CPD) – free to use
Tours can be arranged; please contact Mareena Anderson-Thorne on 01392 463925 for more information.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please click on the link below for more information on training.
Click here for details